Thursday, October 7, 2010

Enough

Dear Little Gremlin who lives in my basement,

I've had enough of you stealing things from my family and our house.  It's wasn't enough that you took our digital camera and Ava's beloved Lambie (#1), now you've taken our Wii remote.  I don't know when you did it or even how, as I was using it yesterday afternoon when Ava wanted to watch Super Why, but somehow you did.  This has to stop!  We need these items and would like to have them back. 

If you can not produce these items, I will take matters into my own hands.  I am a Christian woman, but I am not above violence.  Return the remote or ELSE!!!!!


***Update***  The remote has been returned, Thank you very much!

1 comment:

  1. LOL - Youre hilarious!! Glad the remote was returned, it'd be nice to get your camera back too, even though you've gotten a new one!

    ReplyDelete